The North Florida Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The North Florida Sales Representative represents Sazerac at various functions and supports the Florida State Manager in development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
Additional responsibilities for the North Florida Sales Representative include:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities in Florida
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in Florida
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in Florida
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure Florida is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project
- Support Florida State Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns