The North Texas Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The North Texas Sales Representative represents Sazerac at various functions and supports the Texas State Manager in development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
Additional responsibilities for the North Texas Sales Representative include:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities in North Texas
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in North Texas
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in North Texas
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure Texas is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project
- Support Texas Sales Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns