The Sales Ambassador is one of both Ambassador and Sales Representative, working to build brands and drive commercial growth against specific goals. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience selling on premise, and can tap into their existing relationships with key bartenders, decision makers and distributor staff. This person has a creative mind and knows how to connect our brands with an influential consumer audience.
As a Sales Ambassador for a SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac), one is responsible for (not limited to) the following:
- Perform against KPIs and achieve volume objectives for specific market within assigned field sales budget.
- Communicate regularly and work effectively with Sazerac State Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each.
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel.
- Support the distributor's efforts at meeting trade priorities and goals as defined in the brand standards.
- Identify key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into an ambassador for the brand.
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base
- In addition to the annual salary, this position offers a $130/month stipend to cover cell/internet. Gas and parking are reimbursable expenses.