The Sazerac House Network Support Technician is responsible for IT Operations of Sazerac House. This includes all activities related to infrastructure (design, implementation, and on-going maintenance), as well as end user support activities.
As the Sazerac House Network Support Technician, one is held accountable to, however not limited to the following priorities:
- Assist in identifying, tracking and replacing PCs in accordance with the enterprise refresh strategy.
- Define and maintain requirements for network wiring, wireless access points, switches, & phone equipment.
- Support end user hardware and software issues as they pertain to the PCs and connected peripherals.
- Assist in the creation and enforcement of IT policies and standards. Integrate with the IT Enterprise team and IT support systems to provide excellent Customer Service.
- Ensuring Sazerac House current, as well as any new, systems are compliant and integrated into the Sazerac IT Business Continuation and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Participates in identifying specific monitoring requirements for Sazerac House to achieve enterprise uptime/availability goals. Primary responder for Sazerac House, and will assist as needed at other facilities.
- Work with KPI team to develop scorecards, metrics, and reports for the area of IT infrastructure and support at Sazerac House.
Want to learn more about the Sazerac House? Click this link: Sazerac House, New Orleans