The successful candidate for the Maintenance Lead with Sazerac of Indiana, will have the rare opportunity to be a founding member of the plant management team, working closely with Plant Leadership and fellow Team Leads to instill and model the culture of our newest manufacturing facility in the Sazerac network. Founded on the principles of servant leadership and continuous improvement, the Maintenance Lead will shape and develop a team of technical operators working to build the most efficient, flexible, and engaged plant and team in the Sazerac Manufacturing Network.
- Apply principles of servant leadership to help the team develop and perform as highly as possible to achieve quality and production specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to the team and ensure resources are available to maintain production and efficiency.
- Lead a safety culture based on prevention and shared learning to achieve 0 safety incidents.
- Drive rigorous problem solving in support of continuous improvement.
- Lead continuous training efforts for team members to constantly build and refresh capability.
- Collaborate with team members to make continuous progress toward zero process/product failures.
- Prioritize self-development and actively supports the development of the team.