The Strategic Account Manager, Off Premise (Kroger) is responsible for executing the Kroger Account Strategy and for identifying opportunities and developing fact-based selling stories that drive distribution and programming. This role will focus on the Control Label portfolio and secondarily on the priority brands identified for National Accounts.
- Drive private label portfolio execution and growth
- Identify opportunities and selling stories against national brands
- Drive fact based analytics and turn information into insights
- 500k cases of business – new products being launched
- Launching new trademarks and driving commercialization of those items
- Understand how Kroger as an organization works and the key stakeholders
- Selling, building relationships, and earning trust as a key consultant for the Private Label portfolio