The Sales Brand Ambassador for a SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac), one is one of both sales and marketing. The purpose of this position is to grow brand relevance, ensure proper positioning and to drive
Increased sales within a territory and targeted accounts.
This person must be able to engage in professional sales and marketing practices necessary to enhance consumer and customer satisfaction and drive results. Must be the expert in the market and develop programs that encompass both traditional and non-traditional approaches to win share in their accounts.
- Perform against KPIs and achieve volume objectives for specific market within assigned field sales budget.
- Communicate regularly and work effectively with Sazerac Field Sales Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each.
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel.
- Support the distributor's efforts at meeting trade priorities and goals as defined in the brand standards.
- Identify key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into an ambassador for the brand.
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base.
- In addition to the annual salary, this position offers a $130/month stipend to cover cell phone/internet. Gas and parking are reimbursable expenses.