Boston Brands of Maine, located in Lewiston, Maine, is part of the Sazerac family of companies. Boston Brands of Maine operates a state-of-the-art facility on ten acres, with the capacity of seven bottling lines. Sazerac’s vision is to become one of the industry’s most desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com.
The Government Compliance Administrator in the plant lead for all government compliance activities. Balances and submits 5110.28 report, payment of FET taxes semi-monthly, balance case goods and bulk inventories and make adjustments, provide audit support, ensure paperwork accuracy of processing & bottling documents and BOLs. Completes export documentation (5100.11). Work with IT to ensure reports for Government Records are accurate and facilitate improvements when needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• At least 21 years of age
• Proven strong analytical and technical skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to project a professional image
• Must be a team player
• Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy
• Ability to communicate with all levels of an org
• 3 years relevant experience (minimum)
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business
• Knowledge of import/export processes/regulations (FDA, US Customs)
• Ability to formulate compliance solutions acceptable to both Government Agencies and Company Plants
• 2 years Experience in a compliance related field such as TTB, Customs, IRS, auditing
• 2 years Wine and spirits industry experience