The ABA Field Sales Representative is responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The successful candidate will represent Sazerac at various functions and support the State Manager in development of programs and ensure distributor accountability.
Responsibilities for the ABA Field Sales Representative include but are not limited to:
- Achieving volume objectives for the brand state priorities for the assigned territory and surrounding area
- Monitoring and ensuring Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in the region.
- Supporting our distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitoring agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in the region
- Executing on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure the territory is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward projects
- Supporting State Sales Managers with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Providing retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence through quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns
- Ensuring maximum effectiveness and execution of market activities (displays, POS, activities)
- Developing successful relationships with accounts, visiting them regularly, and provide feedback