The Regional Training Manager – Sales will focus in on driving the development and results of our field sales team, as well as creating and designing best practices, standards, and training tools to be applied in the field. The Regional Training Manager – Sales will use both field and classroom based engagement to develop sales individuals identified by senior leadership. This role will work to develop best practice sales skills and help facilitate a higher level of results from each individual. This position is an important link in helping to not only develop individuals, but also to drive innovation and training standards that will optimize the Sazerac sales force overall.
Ohio Based (Cincinnati, Cleveland, or Columbus)
- Lead the design and development of field sales training initiatives & curriculum in partnership with senior leadership
- Use “Gap Analysis” to create & conduct field sales training exercises designed to immediately impact sales skill development and drive a higher level results. Develop leaders to exceed their sales plans.
- Work with field sales individuals through 1:1 days focused on training topics, specific skill development, advanced selling techniques, and other areas related to sales development.
- Conduct classroom style group training with multiple individuals to work on targeted areas of development, as well as critical sales skills
- Provide coaching and direct feedback to individuals that will result in behavior changes, and in turn, enable the individual to achieve immediate and long term success
- Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure and monitor the success rate of training programs, making adjustments where needed to suit the environment
- Work with sales leadership to develop a “Best in Class” field sales organization
- Assist management in the execution of sales related training needs, such as new product launches or sales force expansions
- Provide competitive field intelligence to sales management
- Complete all special projects as assigned by Leadership