Reporting to our Division Manager, the State Manager works with the distributor to build brands, maximize distribution, and coordinate programs across on premise, off premise, chain, Regional and National accounts. Responsible for assigning and monitoring volume goals with distributor; develops and agrees to appropriate KPIs with distributors; monitors results; ensures retail pricing is consistent with brand strategies, develops and implements innovation programs, maximizes brand exposure through trade and promotional events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with distributors.
- Achieve volume objectives for the market priority brands and monitor Key Performance Indicator results through the use of KPI tracking and COGNOS.
- Monitor and ensure priority brands volume objectives are achieved in the market.
- Achieve the priority brands volume objectives for assigned brands.
- Develop and implement agreed upon Key Performance Indicators with key distributors to ensure focus on priority brands for the market.
- Develop, agree to and monitor appropriate Key Performance Indicators with distributors in market on specific priority brands.
- Identify, develop and propose strategic pricing opportunities throughout the year that are consistent with brand positioning strategies in the market.
- Build brands, develop relationships, sell distribution, and coordinate programs with multi-state customers on and off premise