The Associate Brand Manager for Barton 1792 Whiskeys will lead brand growth for 1792 Bourbon along with value priced whiskeys, including brand strategy and new business development, while supporting the Senior Marketing Director in the execution of marketing plans and activation plans. They will also work closely with Sales and Regional Trade Marketing teams, agencies and trade partners to achieve objectives.
- Assist in developing annual budgets in each market, create marketing plans, implement pricing strategy, and ensure plan is executed to reach sales objectives.
- Develop creative briefs for new products, establish project objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other initiatives to create focus and drive results.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations and procurement on assigned projects and brands.
- Achieve brand state priority objectives through sales and marketing focus and execution.
- Work with the sales team to identify distribution and pricing opportunities.
- Help National Accounts win significant business for assigned brands.
- Follow company protocol to concept, plan, develop, launch and successfully execute the brand plan and innovation projects.
- Grow portfolio strategic value and strategic partnerships by emphasizing and supporting internal Sales team members (National Accounts team and Field Sales team members with chain customers) in thoroughly vetting and prioritizing new business opportunities.