The Brand Development Associate supports the marketing team in the execution of the strategic plan, annual marketing plan, activation and budget to ensure marketing plans achieve volume and financial objectives. Primary responsibilities include tracking progress against yearly sales and marketing activity/program calendars, supporting new business development and project execution, working with sales and supporting supplier relations where necessary.
- Assist in the development, management and execution of key programs including social media, digital performance and turnkey packaging projects.
- Support efforts to build the assigned portfolio in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams into a growing and profitable consumer business consistent with the company's overall strategy.
- Lead business analytics and tracking to deliver against business objectives and brand strategies to measure success.
- Participate in the development of the new initiatives and special projects including assigned portfolio strategic brand plans. Support trade marketing and sales on local market execution.
- Establish agency partner relationships to develop and execute compelling trade and consumer marketing to drive assigned portfolio.