The Field Sales Associate will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The Field Sales Associate represents Sazerac at various functions and supports the State Manager in development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
Additional responsibilities for the Field Sales Associate include:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities.
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved.
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Calls on Key On & Off Premise accounts with sales personnel and independently, to follow up on distributor execution.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers.
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure state is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project.
- Support State Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers.
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns.