The Marketing Procurement and Logistics Manager is responsible for efficient procurement and timely delivery of marketing POS materials including branded merchandise and value-added packaging. Additionally, they will manage development or delivery of artwork, order process, third-party fulfillment agency, billing and program analysis of assigned programs. They are also responsible for managing third party internet based ordering and fulfillment and source materials with optimal cost and quality using approved vendors as well as ensuring that high quality and service standards are maintained for ABA team.
- Negotiates favorable terms, volume-discounts and long term contracts with suppliers and preparers, processes requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of services (e.g., travel, cleaning transportation, consulting services).
- Develops and implements strategies for cost reduction, supplier consolidation, service delivery improvements and process efficiencies.
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to organization policy and cost discrepancies, defects or delivery problems. Works with suppliers to negotiate refunds.
- Supports sales representatives and channel partners in administrative areas such as order processing, sales quotes, sales information management, product training and financing.
- Tracks transactions and prepares reports regarding information such as order status, sales results, leads, sales quotas and sales representative earnings.
- Coordinates the development of advertising/marketing communications materials to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or the organization to customers and prospects
- Develops and coordinates multimedia packages (e.g., point-of-purchase displays)