The University Relations Manager is a newly created role that will operate as a cross-functional partner with HR Leaders and Business Function Leaders in leveraging our top, diverse UR talent pipelines to build future talent capabilities. The successful candidate will be responsible to drive and communicate the university talent strategy, timeline, and intern talent demand planning across multiple business units.
The University Relations Manager will also focus on Talent Management and collaborate closely with business leaders and hiring managers to identify compelling projects, assign roles aligned to strategic business initiatives, and facilitate the talent conversion and placement process.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing relationships across all core Universities while focusing on strategy development and execution of all campus activities.
- Will build and leverage relationships with select universities/colleges, technical schools, and professional organizations to support talent acquisition across all of Sazerac
- Set the strategic direction of university, diversity and inclusion relations; implement best practices to increase effectiveness; establishes metrics for success; analyze return on investment
- Develop and implement recruiting strategy and marketing approach to attract a diverse pipeline of talent that aligns to business goals.
- Manage campus relationships, including career services, diversity partner organizations, sponsorships and student clubs.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Digital Strategy teams to design and develop branding materials, social media strategy, paid media campaigns, and careers website.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal HR Management, senior leaders, hiring managers, and other key partners
- Ensure proper visibility of Programs with senior leadership — on-campus, external relations and internal partners