Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing against KPIs and achieve volume objectives for specific market within assigned field sales budget.
- Communicating regularly and work effectively with Sazerac Field Sales Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each.
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel.
- Support the distributor's efforts at meeting trade priorities and goals as defined in the brand standards.
- Identifing key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into an ambassador for the brand.
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base.
- In addition to the annual salary, this position offers a $130/month stipend to cover cell phone/internet. Gas and parking are reimbursable expenses.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ Years Old
- Ability and Willingness to Work Non-Traditional Hours (Nights/Weekends)
- 3+ years Relevant Sales Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to Travel
- Strong Planning and Organizational Skills
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Undergraduate Degree
- Previous Experience in Wine & Spirits Industry
Proficiency with Microsoft Products