The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for achieving the objectives of our compensation program in support of our company vision to become one of the industry's most desired places to be. We believe our compensation program is critical to our ability to attract and retain the level of talent we seek to accomplish our vision and desired company culture.
Specifically, this position will
- Collaborate with managers to develop job descriptions
- Execute market pricing to establish competitive salary ranges and wage rates against current internal and external viewpoints
- Understand business issues and context for compensation programs and job evaluations
- Prepare compensation survey submissions
- Research market competitiveness through salary survey data collection and submission
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal Employment Law including FLSA
- Assist with annual compensation programs
- Provide compensation education to build Manager’s knowledge of compensation concepts and practices
- Recommend any maintenance needs to online job description, market pricing and compensation systems.
- Support other projects as needed