As Field Sales Representative one is responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The Metro New York Sales Representative Sazerac at various functions and supports the Metro New York State Manager in development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
As the Field Sales Representative, one is responsible for, however not limited to:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities for Metro New York
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in Metro New York
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in Metro New York
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure metro New York is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project
- Support Metro New York Sales Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns