The Manager of FP&A drives insight-based decision making across the business through the use of analytics and data analysis in order to accelerate revenue growth and increase profitability. The role will focus on simplification and transparency of information to help the business make timely decisions and ultimately increase volume, revenue and profitability.
This role is responsible for compiling and completing financial forecasts, reports and analysis. The role requires the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, someone with extreme attention to detail, and to consistently deliver accurate, high-quality financial analyses. Reports directly to CFO.
- Drive analysis of income statement through Monthly Performance Reviews
- Play a lead role in analyzing and planning to improve financial performance year-over-year through trends and opportunities in performance that can be leveraged for material growth opportunities and/or cost reductions
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to highlight opportunities, track progress and to flag performance challenges in order to deliver on the Company's annual plan
- Build and enhance Dashboards and reporting through PowerBI, including global profitability reporting by product, product category, channel, size, jurisdiction / country
- Responsible for Annual Operating Planning process
- Ensure financial systems, reports and analysis provide informative and actionable information needed to support and promote growth
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to all levels of organization and leadership for decision-making purposes
- Develop, interpret and analyze complex financial concepts and techniques for financial planning and forecasting
- Challenge, develop and improve processes to drive efficiencies and improve performance
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Periodic benchmarking and ratio analysis vs external peer set
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis