The Associate Brand Manager (ABM) - Fireball assists in the development of the Fireball brand strategy and new business development. The ABM supports the Senior Marketing Director and Marketing Director-Fireball in the execution of Fireball activation plans and works closely with Sales and Regional Trade Marketing teams, agencies and trade partners to achieve Fireball objectives. The ABM will embark on an experiential marketing strategy in conjunction with an agency partner to conduct a series of live events across the country to drive brand impressions and engagement.
- Works with Marketing and Sales Teams to execute brand strategies and marketing plans for support brands. For assigned brand/projects, develops an annual budget, creates marketing plans and ensures plans are executed to reach sales objectives.
- Supports Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute strategic brand building plans and programs including yearly activity calendars and budgets for Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
- Manages agency work on brand projects and programs, ensures execution against activity calendar and acts as liaison between agency and sales team where needed. Also manages agency work on all assigned programs.
- Assists marketing and sales teams in achieving brand state priority objectives and doing the same on assigned brands. Prioritizes time and resources to evaluate and analyze progress on brands most critical to achieving growth and contribution objectives. Works closely with sales team to ensure that brand and state prioritizations are achieved. Uses COGNOS, KPI's and RAD to measure and analyze progress against brand state priorities.
- Works with Senior Marketing Director and Marketing Director-Fireball on brand plans, new initiatives and special projects.
- Follows company protocol to assist in the execution of Fireball new initiatives.
- Establishes well-organized priorities and defined roles for yourself. Monitors and evaluates priorities and processes as they relate to the position. Makes recommendations on changes needed based on experience.
- Identifies processes for position outcomes and priorities - identifying cross-functional support to be involved in projects & processes.
- Develops and follows action plan to gain learning experiences needed to advance career.