The Director of IT Systems Architecture will join a talented and experienced team that continues to deliver strategies and results while demonstrating strong performance. In this role you will work with the IT team along with an experienced Executive Team to develop partnerships with business to improve business capabilities. The Director of IT Systems Architecture will be charged with improving the value of the IT investment portfolio, identifying cost and productivity improvements, and driving long-term view on technology investments.
- Create a 5-year vision and strategy for the transformation of IT processes, capabilities and operating model in support of Sazerac’s business transformation vision
- Design technical architectures to increase business agility and manage complexity
- Assess technologies and design technical architectures to increase business agility and manage complexity
- Drive long-term growth by designing IT projects, processes and skills that enable fast integrations and information used to run the business in a common way across Sazerac’s Global portfolio
- Define and execute forward-looking plans to develop relevant new technology skills and capabilities
- Partner with business to align business and IT strategies and maximize the value of technology investments
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior business leadership to gain their active support for transformation agenda
- Create strong partnerships with business areas through account management, IT investment guidance, and performance reviews
- Operate and deliver efficient IT services and solutions to support the business while managing risk and protecting core assets
- Identify and prioritize cost-out and revenue generating opportunities through the use of IT, analytics and data integration
- Drive effective and targeted IT spending towards the long-term plan while keeping a low investment-to-net sales ratio
- Establish on-going change management capabilities to support major innovation and transformation programs
- Establish and execute on-going communication program, outlining status, progress, and staff recognition for periodic transformation milestone achievement
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent to continually improve IT capabilities necessary to increase performance of the organization
- Key technologies and applications in use or need experience: ERP - AS400 based. Integration – SQL platform, Microsoft Azure, Power BI and OneStream. Will manage 3rd party development and relationships.