The Payroll Configuration Analyst leads the Ceridian Dayforce system initiatives for planning, organizing and executing daily support, system upgrades, new requests and enhancements including automation and integration with internal HRIS systems. Lead the Payroll Team vision to assure systematic accuracy and compliant payroll configuration for employee pay policy and best practice functionality. Assist with the creation of training resources for Payroll team and customers. This role will report to the Payroll Manager, and is based in Louisville, Ky.
- Utilize Ceridian Dayforce and Sazerac organizational functional knowledge to assure streamlined systematic approach for compliant and accurate payroll. Provide users systems access with assurance of confidentiality and governance.
- Utilize Cererian Dayforce to assure accurate configuration and automation for customer confidence of the payroll process, ongoing daily support, project leadership for upgrade release testing and implementation plans. Provide ideas for value added services for the business through systematic technology.
- Use PDS to enhance performance within the company through evaluation, planning, and goal execution. Strive to constantly develop oneself as a valuable asset through personal and professional growth and attention to the position’s outcomes. Utilize the system to conduct performance discussions, skill valuation, and tangible goal setting with manager.
- Provide Ceridian Dayforce expertise to support business needs for payroll, union, regulatory and organization requirements.
- Issues and concerns are dealt with proactively. Communication is high quality. Ensures inquires are responded to quickly and completed in full.
- Ensure focus and accountability for continuous improvement within the Ceridian Dayforce platform.
- Utilize KPI program to drive product cost reduction opportunities.
- Communicate personal career goals to manager; develop and execute career development plan to achieve career goals.