The IT Client Technologies Manager is responsible for partnering and developing excellent relationships with business functions to provide management and support of the team and technologies that compromise the Client Technologies function. Manages Network Support Technicians, laptops, peripherals, as well as client systems including email, antivirus, ticketing, software deployment and inventory. Will provide benefit to the business by ensuring all employees are properly equipped for exceptional performance. Reports directly to the Director of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations.
- Owns client-based company systems with corrective action fixes. Works as part of the IT Operations group to support networking and server maintenance as required. Specifically, this role will be responsible for client technologies such as Support Ticketing, Email, AV, Software Deployment, Client Hardware, SharePoint, and other similar technologies not listed. This role will partner with business units to ensure client facing technologies are maintained and available as required by business demands.
- Responsible for ordering, testing, and configuring all laptops, desktop, peripherals, and other client related hardware/software. Responsible for maintenance, upgrade and management of client systems software. Responsible for yearly software audit and compliance. Responsible for ensuring all client technologies meet or exceed business unit requirements for functionality and performance.
- Lead the group responsible with day to day maintenance to keep company client technologies supported and provide emergency support during times of disaster. Ensure minimization of disruption to the business at all times in support of exceptional performance.
- Maintain and meet all assigned KPIs. Administer the IT Work Request system and the IT Information Portal . Develop and track new KPIs based on new opportunities and needs. Create and align new KPIs to business needs
- Participate in career development initiatives and opportunities, serves as the Client Systems team leader. Develop the Network Support Technicians to take on more responsibility and grow with the company through the use of better tools and processes.
- Participate in the Professional Development System for personal development of key skills. Perform bi-annual reviews of the Network Support Technicians. Provide actionable feedback and increase overall performance of this team to support overall performance of business functions.
- Contribute to Sazerac growth through cost saving initiatives and efficiencies related to ordering, testing, and configuring all laptops, desktop, peripherals, and other client related hardware/software. Ensure time and money expenditures align with company vision, success factors, and outcomes.